Susan J. Mager – Attorney At Law
From an early age, Susan had compassion for people who suffered some type of wrong. She has dedicated her professional career to helping those who have suffered an on-the-job injury.
Susan specializes in workers’ compensation law. With over twenty years of experience in all facets of workers’ compensation law, she has dealt with a diverse spectrum of client issues and case matters. In building the foundation of The Law Office of Susan Mager and fostering its growth, she has strived to develop client relationships that are long-term in nature, and has always made it a point to be focused on client objectives and responsive to client needs.
“In over two decades of practicing law, I’ve learned that the most valuable skill that a lawyer can possess is the ability to listen carefully to clients.” – Susan Mager, Founding Partner
Bar Admissions & Education
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia since 2003
- Member of the Florida Bar since 2001
- University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- Juris Doctor with Honors, 2001
- University of Florida, B.H.S. with Honors, 1998
Honors & Awards
- Georgia Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2003
- Georgia Rising Star, Atlanta Magazine, 2003
- Trial Practice Book Award, 2001
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rating, 2016
Whitney Roughen – Attorney At Law
If you’ve been injured at work, you have a valuable, dedicated ally in Whitney Roughen. Whitney takes a lot of pride in representing our firm’s clients and her attention to detail, sharp decision making and true empathy for those injured on the job are just some of the reasons she’s an important part of our team.
Whitney Roughen grew up in Arkansas and attended the University of Tennessee. She is the daughter of a pilot and journalist. Whitney is not only smart and capable, but compassionate too. She is a persuasive arguer and is always prepared. Clients appreciate her work ethic and that she’s always available to answer questions.
“Helping clients is what it’s all about,” says Ms. Roughen. “Insurance companies often want to push workers around and dictate the terms hoping the employee won’t seek representation. But once an injured worker calls our firm and I’m on the case, I won’t stop until justice is served.”
Bar Admission & Education
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia since 2013
- University of Arkansas William H. Bowen School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2012
- University of Tennessee BA Cum Laude, 2006
Sherri Trinh – Attorney At Law
Sherri Trinh was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. Long before she was changing lives as an attorney, she was saving lives as a lifeguard in high school. She was also an excellent student, graduating at the top of her high school class. She received a national merit scholarship and several other scholarships in order to attend the University of Texas at Austin. There she completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Sherri taught eighth-grade science for a year and worked for a genetics company as a research assistant before attending Emory University School of Law. While in law school, she excelled as well, making it to the national finals in New York for a student lawyer competition. She also worked for a criminal defense attorney which gave her an opportunity to author a brief to the U.S. Supreme Court! Since graduating from Emory, Sherri has been helping hardworking men and women primarily in South Georgia for over 8 years. She is dedicated, hardworking, and relentless when representing clients.
- Emory University School of Law, JD, May 2010
- University of Texas, BS Biology, May 2005
- State Bar of Georgia (2011)
- Southern District of Georgia (2011)
- Court of Appeals of Georgia (2012)
- Northern District of Georgia (2016)
- Georgia Supreme Court (2019)